GLC Lib now has a new website, proudly powered by Drupal. For those of you interested in the technologies we use :
- Views Module, allowing to create dynamic pages depending on complex queries. This is how we build the Examples page.
- Table of Contents allows creating dynamic table of contents (surprisingly !) based on html titles (h2, h3...). Used in each example page.
- Media GAllery for the picture galleries
- Mollom, so that you may comment articles while keeping the spam away from the site
- Code Prettify, syntax highlighting of source code snippets, used in each example page