GLC_lib is open source, real time graphic library on top of OpenGL for Qt 4 or 5 applications.
GLC_lib is published under the Less GNU Public license (LGPL) that permits usage in commercial application with dynamic linking.
GLC_lib is written in C++, taking advantage of the Qt 4 or 5 frameworks. The software use scene graph approach with the concept of references, instances and occurrences.
Key features :
- Built in 3D view manipulator (Track Ball, rotate table, Fly).
- Designed to add user 3D view manipulator.
- Provided 3D primitive (Point, Circle, Line, Polyline, Mesh, Extruded Mesh, Box, Cylinder, Rectangle, Disc).
- Designed to add user 3D primitive.
- Loaded 3D format :
- Collada V1.4
- 3DXML ASCII V3 and V4
- STL (ASCII and binary)
- OFF and COFF
- Exported 3D format :
- 3DXML ASCII V4
- Material texturing with image file format supported by Qt4.
- Basic Shader support (GLSL).
- Scene Graph with the support of Reference, Instance and Occurrence.
- Non Convex polygon partitioning.
- Static Level of detail support.
- Pixel culling support.
- Frustum culling support
- Possibility to cache 3DXML in binary to speed up loading time.
- Built in 3DWidget
- Built in Plane sectioning with easy and powerfull manipulation tools.